Subject: HWDIRECT kernels
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1998 21:54:47
	I'm trying to resurrect my IIcx for another NetBSD machine, but
the only HWDIRECT kernels I can find are on puma, which is currently stuck
at 385 bytes/sec in my download... about halfway done, and has taken about
an hour so far 8-(

	Is there a problem with puma, and if so is there any other place
to get a precompiled HWDIRECT kernel? I have a disk with NetBSD 1.3_BETA
already on it... just need a kernel that will boot with my IIcx. 8-(
Actually, I think I have an old non Extended keyboard... I seem to
remember that the ADB hang (and yes... the ADB hangs quite nicely ;-)) is
only for machines with an extended keyboard (which mine is) Also, are
there any other known problems for the IIcx? Beyond the dirty ROMs...

	Thanks!

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!