Subject: Re: New booter problem
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Greg Evans <mr_krak@televar.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1998 21:53:53
>On Feb 1,  8:03pm, Greg Evans wrote:
>>
>>I have noticed this same problem here on my Quadra.  Turning off All
>>extensions at boot time seems to fix it for me though./
>
>I tried that -- didn't help.  But it might be I need to actually *install*
>it onto the disk instead of copying it on.
>
>~Steve

Steve and everyone else following this...

Interestingly enough, after composing that last little message I tried
the experiment again myself.  I have taken out a TON of extensions that I
had installed and now all is well.  I can boot using Booter 1.11.1 with
either extensions on or off and I have 2 HFS+ partitions (both made with
PlusMaker/PlusMaximizer)  Everything on this machine is formatted with
FWB 2.5 so......

Could it be an Apple driver problem?

-Greg