Subject: Re: New booter problem
To: Greg Evans <mr_krak@televar.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1998 20:01:40
On Feb 1,  8:03pm, Greg Evans wrote:

>I have noticed this same problem here on my Quadra.  Turning off All
>extensions at boot time seems to fix it for me though./

I tried that -- didn't help.  But it might be I need to actually *install*
it onto the disk instead of copying it on.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to
make it shorter.
		-- Blaise Pascal