Subject: Re: New booter problem
To: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1998 17:49:57
On Feb 2, 12:25pm, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au wrote:

>	My advice for the moment to other people contemplating OS 8.1 & HFS+
>installs is _don't_

To be honest, I'm not sure if it's the Apple driver, the HFS+ partition,
or the way I installed it (the system appears to not want to reboot in
MacOS, either).  Fortunately I have an alternate disk with full OS8.1 (no
HFS+ partitions) and non-Apple driver that I was able to boot from.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain."
		-- Lily Tomlin