Subject: Drive mounting revisited...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: J. Benedict <raoul@olympus.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/1998 09:08:31
Here's the latest on my drive mounting woes:

There must be something wrong with the internal drive that I was trying to
mount.  It wourks fine with MacOS but, as we know, the MacOS is not as
particular about what it lets mount it as NetBSD is (sounds like something
for the alt.sex.* groups, doesn't it??? ;)).

I prepared another drive and mounted it just fine under NetBSD.

This process *did* teach me how to prepare and mount a drive as well as how
to modify the fstab so the drive will be available after booting.  Thanks
to the group and especially Colin for his help. (He was hacking Unix at
9:00 P.M. Saturday night, too.  What does *that* mean???)

Take care, all, and on to the next problem!

Jeff

Jeff Benedict - raoul@olympus.net - "Too Much is Not Enough"