Subject: su prob
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Carroll <carroll@ultdev.chess.cornell.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/31/1998 20:05:17
I'm having problems giving my account su privileges.  When I installed 1.3
on a different harddrive I had no problems, just added my login name to
the wheel group.  But I just installed 1.3 on a different hard drive and
even though I have my login name to the wheel group, I get a "sorry" when
I try to su.

Another problem, well more of an annoyance, if that when using X windows
regular system messages come up fine in the console window but error
messages from xserver come up at the bottom of the screen, messing things
up.  How do I set thins up so thoughs messages also are sent to the
console window?

---
Brian Carroll
bwc8@cornell.edu