Subject: Re: OFFTOPIC? Netscape stability
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Havener <havenerk@Walden.MO.NET>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1998 23:33:03
After the stink they made to Judge WhoHisFace, almost seems like they'd
have to port their entire operating system to these platforms.  After
all, IE is an *essential* part of the Win98 operating system and can't be
removed without crippling the OS :-).

There you go, Win98 on a Sun workstation....

					Kevin