Subject: Re: Tried 630 patch?
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/1998 21:04:35
On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Michael R Zucca wrote:

> Did anybody ever manage to test my 630 video interrupt patch?
>
> I'd like to know what's going on before I try to do a send-pr.

	Michael,

	I just ftp'ed the 1/26 snapshot from puma and am going to install
it tonight. I'm just going to backup some of the configuration stuff and
just start from scratch (I still have alot of the tarballs of various
programs I use, just for emergencies like this!

	Anyways, I will try to get it up and compile a kernel on my Q630
after I FTP in the new kernel sources (since I haven't really been able to
use the NetBSD portion of the 630 it's still got a 1.3_ALPHA snapshot and
a 1.3_ALPHA-somewhere-in-there set of kernel sources. So, once I get
things running I'll tell you how it went!

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!