Subject: Re: Motif....
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/28/1998 10:07:03
At 7:59 PM -0800 1/27/98, Bill Studenmund wrote:
>On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Greg Evans wrote:
>
>> I have Motif 1.4.0 from when I used to play around with MachTen (Tenon).
>> If I were to throw these into NetBSD, would I be able to compile them and
>> use them that way, or would that be _Highly_ illegal?
>
>It would depend on how you got the source. You don't need to tell the

I believe JPL has a source license.  I believe I could let someone have an
account on macbsd-840av.jpl.nasa.gov to do development with it if they sign
whatever the right document turns out to be.  I don't have sufficient time
myself.

Should I look into this?  I will if there is anyone who will make a serious
committment to using it.