Subject: FAQ Update
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/27/1998 18:55:46
Just in case you missed the hints, I've pretty much finished the latest
round of updates to the FAQ, Meta-FAQ, and OS Info documents.  They should
all be available at the following locations:

http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/faq/
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/meta-faq/
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/info/

and it's mirrors at www.es.netbsd.org, www.de.netbsd.org, and
www.au.netbsd.org as well as the traditional location on Puma:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq/
http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/meta-faq/
http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/info/

As always, I appreciate any kind of feedback, and if there's anything I've
left out (especially if I specifically said it would be in there), please
let me know.

In addition, I've added a number of HOWTO's to the list on Puma:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/

If there's one you have written that I have missed, please let me know and
I'll add a link.  In addition, if you'd like yours hosted on Puma, please
drop a copy in the following location:

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/contrib/incoming/howto/

Thanks!