Subject: nubie, hello and questions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dale Einarson <einarson@cafe.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/27/1998 21:46:12
hi all,

Superfluous prenote:
        This is my 1st post.  I have little UNIX experience.  I have Linux,
FreeBSD on I386. No prob.'s!  I have failed to get things running on
MacBSD.  twm/X runs  (lynx works.),  but dt-1.1.4, AfterStep or avail'
binaries no chance.
        Q:  X front end;  What is the name of the mac like front end? were
do I get it?

        Q:  Are there any URLs that might help bring me up to speed?  ( I
know of these)
www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/meta-faq/
www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/faq/
www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/
        Q:  Netscape /motif  ( on my PC )
I have Netscape running on FreeBSD_i386/TWM/X does this say anything about
the MOTIF problem?

        Q:  Does anyone have a mount_amiga2DD_floppy file?

Cheers!
Dale Einarson