Subject: Hard Drive
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Hazbun <rhazbu01@shadow.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/27/1998 18:18:43
This question is for all the hardware gurus on the list.

I have a mac IIsi. Is there anyway to hook up my new drive inside of the
computer so that I don't have to put the drive in an external case.

I was thinking of a cable runnin from the inside of the case to the
outside, and then splicing the power cables for the harddrives.

There is enough physical space inside the cas for me to do this so I am
no worried about that. but I need to find a way to hook this drive up
while keeping the other drive still active.

P.S. To all those who answered my question about the slot next to the
ram slot, It's not a vram slot. those macs didn't have vram. They used
the system ram as vram. I was thinking that it maybe cahce. In which
case, It would be very useful to me.

Thanks in advance you guys.