Subject: Re: Fetch/ipnat problems
To: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/25/1998 01:00:36
On Sun, 25 Jan 1998, tcjam wrote:

> hmm looks like you didn't read the examples but you probably didn't get
> them (I installed from the tarball on the ipfilter page). here is my
> /etc/ipnat.conf feel free to adapt it but it works for me.
>
> map ppp0 10.0.0.0/8  -> 0/32  portmap tcp/udp 40000:60000
> map ppp0 10.0.0.0/8  -> 0/32
> map ppp0 10.0.0.0/8  -> 0/32  proxy port 21 ftp/tcp

	Actually, using passive mode in Fetch works just fine. I had tried
it before, but the thing was I toggled into passive while I was still
connected, so I think it requires that you connect in passive as well.
But, it works just fine for me now... I was able to download some files
from a server I use without any problems. Thanks all.

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!