Subject: Hmm. SCSIRead()
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: lover of the one) <godel@CAM.ORG (Keith Douglas>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1998 16:33:34
I'm new to NetBSD, and am running into trouble installing it on my IIci.  I
formatted my partition (587 megs of it) to root&usr, then ran the
installer.  I select my partition.  The installer produces one of those
SCSIRead() errors mentioned in the FAQ, then quits with a type 1 error.  I
note that the console must be dismissed (pressing return) before it
unexpectedly quits.  I tried giving the installer more memory, as
suggested, but this doesn't help.  The IIci has 8 megs of RAM, and this
happens with and without RAMDoubler being active.

thanks

Keith Douglas