Subject: Ethernet...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1998 00:11:58
I have a question. I'm looking into getting a cable modem, and they
require an Ethernet card...

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good NuBus Ethernet card for
the Performa 600...

The cable company is recommending 3-Com cards on PC's.

On a side note: How is $40 a month for cable modem service? Is that high?
Normal? Low? Inbetween?

Thanks a lot for all of your help! :)

Josh Hope                                          root@unixgeek.ml.org
UNIX System Administrator                        http://unixgeek.ml.org
'In bliss you abide and happiness,      |         Pearl, Author Unknown
And I with woe am worn and grey;        | Translation by J.R.R. Tolkien
Oft searing sorrows I possess,          |          Stanza 33, lines 1-4
Yet little heed to that you pay.'       |