Subject: Motif
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan McMahill <mcmahill@alum.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/23/1998 22:37:14
Ok, here's the deal.  I do have access to Motif sources and it
appears that I am allowed to build it on NetBSD/mac68k and
then distribute programs which have the libraries statically
linked.  I will not, however, be allowed to distribute any
shared libraries, the static libraries by themselves, or
the source.  So, I will go ahead and try to build Motif to have
it ready when Netscape sources are released and maybe we can
get a statically linked netscape going.

Once again, if anyone has any experience with NetBSD and Motif
and knows of any problems, please email me so I don't have
to try and duplicate someone else's work.

Dan