Subject: Re: Misc HWDIRECT fixes
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric R. C. Holcomb <erich@wrq.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/23/1998 12:34:02
Hiya!

How similar are the video architectures of the Color Classic II and the
Classic II?  Does this mean that internal video support for the Classic II
is closer?

Thanks,
Eric Holcomb

PS I almost spilled my lunch with excitement at reading this news and then
noticed the word "Color" in front of Classic II.... :(
e.

"John P. Wittkoski" <jpw@netscape.com> さんは書きました: