Subject: Re: Netscape
To: Chris <smirks@mail.eclipse.net>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1998 18:10:26
As someone already pointed out, Netscape requires Motif and we don't yet
have that yet...

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Chris wrote:

> This can't be true!!! Does this mean that all of us NetBSD users are
> going to be able to **finally** use Netscape!!!  I sure am glad I decided
> to join the NetBSD endevour somewhat late, I was getting kind of tired
> running Mosaic.
>
> I can't wait for the 1st quarter of '98 to roll by so we can get our
> hands on the source!!  (Lets just hope it won't be very hard to port!)
>
> Anyways, I figured I'd juat add my 2 cents while we're on the subject.
>
> Awaiting Netscape Source,
> Chris

Josh Hope                                          root@unixgeek.ml.org
UNIX System Administrator                        http://unixgeek.ml.org
'In bliss you abide and happiness,      |         Pearl, Author Unknown
And I with woe am worn and grey;        | Translation by J.R.R. Tolkien
Oft searing sorrows I possess,          |          Stanza 33, lines 1-4
Yet little heed to that you pay.'       |