Subject: Re: Netscape releasing source!
To: Amitai Schlair <amitai.schlair@usa.net>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1998 18:09:33
LOL! Netscape says it is doing this to "ignite the creative energies of
the entire Net community and fuel unprecedented levels of innovation in
the browser market"

They also are looking to lay off some people, since they're finding their
profits dwindling lately ;)

This is a great way to get us to do their dirtywork :) Hey, we finally get
NS src...but is it worth it?!

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Amitai Schlair wrote:

> Wow, wow, wow! Check this out:
>
> <http://www.netscape.com/newsref/pr/newsrelease558.html?cp=nws01flh1>
>
> --
> The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who
> can't read them.
>      -- Mark Twain

Josh Hope                                          root@unixgeek.ml.org
UNIX System Administrator                        http://unixgeek.ml.org
'In bliss you abide and happiness,      |         Pearl, Author Unknown
And I with woe am worn and grey;        | Translation by J.R.R. Tolkien
Oft searing sorrows I possess,          |          Stanza 33, lines 1-4
Yet little heed to that you pay.'       |