Subject: Re: *So* close!
To: Greg Evans <mr_krak@televar.com>
From: Erik Bertelsen <erik@sockdev.uni-c.dk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1998 11:01:56
Now, I'm utterly confused ... I've been running X in 1024x768 for many
months on my Q610 (internal video, 17" SVGA with a generic Mac-video <->
SVGA adapter)  with a home-built kernel, but no source changes atall ?

In other words, what does the grf_iv.c mod and madhatter patch buy you
that you don't already have ??

Of course, I'm waiting for colour support for internal video, just as you :-)

regards
Erik Bertelsen