Subject: Re: ppp connect speed
To: Nikolai Vladychevski <niko@netspace.com.mx>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/21/1998 22:04:49
On Jan 21, 11:57pm, Nikolai Vladychevski wrote:
>you should put "REPORT CONNECT"
>in the chat script, but it will be only reporting the speed that was used
>to initialize serial port between computer and modem. I always get
>"CONNECT 57600" but my modem is 28800. So it really has no sense to
>report. Or maybe it is my modem? (Global Village Platinum) Try it, maybe
>for you it will work.

Thanks, I'll try that.  The modem can be configured to return port speed
(which is what it looks like yours is doing) or line speed, which is what
I'm after.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Xerox does it again and again and again and ...