Subject: RE: More info on my filesystem problem
To: 'Colin Wood' <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/21/1998 20:56:20
Colin Wood wrote:

> Gunnar Helliesen wrote:
> >
> > kollar@stc.net wrote:
> > >
> > [big snip...]
> > > Where the heck is df getting that wrong information, anyway?
> >
> > >From the kernel. Have a look in  /sys/ufs/ffs/ffs_vfsops.c
>
> I agree.  I think that the problem is more likely to by in
>
> sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k/disksubr.c

You are probably right, certainly if the problem is somehow connected to
the actual disklabel. sys/ufs/ffs/ffs_vfsops.c is a good place to start
if you want to understand how df gets its information on the (ffs)
filesystem though.

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2