Subject: X11 browsers...?
From: Chris Jewell <jewell@jewellce.es.dupont.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/21/1998 12:25:44
     Are there any browsers out there for MacBSD that can interpret the
current version of HTML.  I am currently using Chimera 1.70 and it
supports tables, but not completely.  It shows the separation of the text
but does not include the borders.  It also does not display the right
colors from the source document and it doesn't display centered text in
the center of the page. It cannot interpret frames and it does not come
with a jpeg interpreter to view JPEG images.  I tried Mosaic but, its
latest version doesn't support any of the HTML stuff above.

Please Help me!!
	-Lost without HTML 3.0 or higher