Subject: Re: Compiling source
To: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/1998 01:06:16
tcjam wrote:

> Has anyone compiled the source (seems to be 1.3B) recently? I'm using sup
> with the allsrc collection to maintain my source and it seems that
> something is seriously wrong with the include/unistd.h file and the ualarm
> call.

Someone was making changes the other day, I think...but I could be wrong.
Are you sure you don't have any outdated files?  Often, this can happen
and cause problems.

> Anyway I was just wondering if other people were having this problem.

You'll want to subscribe to current-users if you're going to be doing
this.

> On another note, how busy is the current-users list? I've been considering
> subscribing to that list since I've been tracking current for a while.

It's quite busy.  Probably busier than port-mac68k, but not by much.  To
give you an idea, there have been 66 messages to it in the last 3 days.
The load kinda varies, tho, and you can ignore half of it.

I hope this helps.

Later.