Subject: Compiling source
From: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/1998 03:41:43
Has anyone compiled the source (seems to be 1.3B) recently? I'm using sup
with the allsrc collection to maintain my source and it seems that
something is seriously wrong with the include/unistd.h file and the ualarm
call.

Anyway I was just wondering if other people were having this problem.

On another note, how busy is the current-users list? I've been considering
subscribing to that list since I've been tracking current for a while.

Thanks in advance.

                                 \||||/
                                  o  o
|| "Please explain to me the scientific          |  tcjam@voicenet.com ||
||   nature of the whammy." -Scully              ______________________||
|| "Foolproof systems don't take into account,                         ||
||  the ingenuity of fools" -Unknown 			               ||
||   PGP key can be obtained from:                                     ||
||      http://www.voicenet.com/~tcjam/home/keys.html                  ||