Subject: tar files and such things...
To: NetBSD List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Evans <mr_krak@televar.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/19/1998 06:10:51
Hello,

Was just wondering if it would be possible (see feasable) to amke a
utility like say an..for lack of a better word..."uninstaller" heh.

What I mean is that until I get more room on my NetBSD HD, I would like
to be able to use the installer to say maybe use a command to tgz the
entire install out to my Mac HD.  I dunno, I don't know how to explain
what I am meaning....I guess the best explanation would be something
similar to cpin and cpout, maybe caller tgz_in and tgz_out or something
so I could basically do the install in reverse...I am tired forgive my
rambling..

Greg