Subject: Re: Extended Keyboard
To: SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_Sunagawa@yokogawa.co.jp>
From: Kevin Havener <havenerk@Walden.MO.NET>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/18/1998 23:58:51
Yeah, I'm using vt220 on the console.  Haven't mucked with X yet except
to verify that it worked.  Yay!

I have the FAQ in front of my now, but I'm not finding what I need.
There's a question about X and an answer about .xmodmap (I think it was)
but haven't found anything about console or dt yet.  Actually I don't
have dt installed yet.  Maybe it says something about the problem in the
dt docs.

                                    Kevin

PS  Along these same lines, does the fact that I'm using some 3rd party
extended keyboard matter?