Subject: Installing S/W without FTP or CD-ROM
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Havener <havenerk@Walden.MO.NET>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/18/1998 23:16:08
This is a stupid question and I apologize.  I'd like to install a
couple of programs--dt and a ppp setup thingy--but how do I get the
tarballs to the BSD side of my Mac?  I don't have a CD-ROM or my
isp/dialup/ppp set up on NetBSD yet.  It is my understanding
that the floppy drive does me no good at this point.  How do I mount the
Mac partitions?  I have seen the answer to this somewhere but I've
searched for two days and I can't find it again.  I also assume the
installer is not useful for this task.

                                   Feeling Idiotic
                                   Kevin