Subject: Machine status list update
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/18/1998 19:31:47
Minor update to the machine-status list tonight.  I've added the PB190 and
PB190cs.  Apparently it was introduced after my copy of the MacFacts guide
was compiled (oops!).  If anyone knows of any 68k Mac models that I'm
missing on the machine-status page, _please_ let me know ASAP.

>From some reports I've heard, it appears the a HWDIRECT version of NetBSD
1.3 kernels might be working on PowerBooks.  If anyone has further
testimony on this one, please let me know.  I'd like to make a note of it
on the mac68k 1.3 release page and on the -current page as well.

Thanks.