Subject: Off topic: Monitor problems
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Xiamin Raahauge <xiamin@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/17/1998 11:42:02
I'm using an Apple Multiscan 15 on my NetBSD box (Q650) in black and white
mode. As far as I can remember back the monitor has always been a little
fritzy, sometimes it looks as if it's switching gamma modes randomly, but
usually a good smack to the side clears it up. Lately it's started to
switch to a blue shade of things, while black is still black as far as I
can see, the "white" is a light greenish blue. Up until today it would
only stay there for a few seconds before it switched back. Now it doesn't
seem to want to change. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to what
could be the trouble? Or does anyone have an idea as to how to fix it?
TIA
-Xiamin