Subject: Kernel problem solved, on to the next questions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: larry kollar <lekollar@nyx.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/16/1998 22:14:53
I managed to get a good download of the kern_sbc.tgz file installed,
so everything's hunky-dory.  I even have PPP set up (but not mail,
thus a telnet to another system where I can mail out).

On to my next questions:

  - Just where *is* the kernel source these days???  I think "they"
    moved the location out from under the HOWTO.

  - I got "silo overflow" msgs while FTP'ing, and "last message
    repeated 3 times" during the FTP and afterwards.  Huh???  I
    thought silo overflow was an Ethernet thing -- no Ethernet
    card in this IIsi!  Where are these coming from?  When I
    install dt, will these not clash with my console?

  - Here's the off-beat one -- what will it take to get LocalTalk
    working?  I think I'd like to have that even more than color
    internal video, as I have two printers on the house network.
    We have netatalk working at the top, and serial working at
    the bottom; what has to be done to glue them together?

Look for the Jaz-HOWTO by Sunday night!

	Larry Kollar	(send mail to kollar@stc.net)