Subject: Re: SE/30 Memory
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Condon <david@apk.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/1998 15:50:04
>I've had decent experiences with them as well.  They often sell 3-button
>Mac mice fairly cheaply, and Micropolis hard drives are going for like
>9.1GB/$350US.

Micropolis went bankrupt late last year (November or December?). There is
no telling if their warranties are going to be honored. (I have a 9GB
Micropolis
installed on a server at work that had to be replaced twice already, and a
4GB on my PC at home and sweating it just a bit).

--
        "I'd say you people already suffer from full denial."
                                                -- Special Agent Mulder