Subject: Newbie X
From: Rodney Myrup (spot) <g01s61@spot.onysd.wednet.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/1998 10:40:03
I have a feeling this has been asked before.  I am a newbie with X.  I
have used it only once before on a teachers machine.  But that was with
Linux, and refelection.  But I need to know where to get the best info
(such as environment variables, paths, settings, etc.) and could possibly
use some one on one e-mail help.  Also I was searching the ftp site
(ftp.netbsd.org) and I couldn't find the faq's?  Probally on the web page.
Please get back soon.  If you need to know I an running v1.3 on a IIvx.

         ---------.__              |(        Rodney Myrup
                     \           -'          A Star Trek Fan