Subject: SLOTMAN kernel q's
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Ogden <kev@zebradale.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/1998 23:51:05
Does SLOTMAN support any accelerated video cards in even mono mode?  I have
a NUBUS Radius card that came with my 21" monitor a long while ago.  It has
4 megs of VRAM and is accelerated but it's not accelerated without proper
drivers and does work without them under MacOS....  What are my chances of
this card working under SLOTMAN...  I tried this a long time ago with 1.2
GENERIC and 1.2.1 GENERIC and once even with the color video LKM (that
exploded rather spectacularly, blew me into the debugger and everything)....

		Thanx all,
			Kevin

BTW:  I have a CI w/ 1.3 and 20 megs of RAM.  (I have an FX too but it
doesn't count yet)