Subject: SE/30 Memory
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/1998 18:51:13
If this is inappropriate, flame me personally, not to the list.

I just put 8 4meg simms in my SE/30 mailserver running NetBSD.

I got them from onsale.com for $9.00 each. They seem to have them every
day, and  the price doesn't get out of hand like some things.
Watch out for shipping though, it is high if you only buy a little bit of
stuff.

I don't work for them, or even know anyone who does.

Brad

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                             Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                            email bsalai@tmonline.com
Rochester, NY 14614