Subject: Re: netatalk in GENERIC?
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Steve Quint <squint@flash.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/1998 10:42:44
At 8:55 AM -0800 1/14/98, Bill Studenmund wrote:

>Since I'm the person nominally maintaining the netatalk package for
>NetBSD, and that setup worked on my machine, I'd love to hear
>what's wrong.

I just glanced through the makefiles and didn't find anything wrong with
them :-P.  When I made the comment, I was making an assumption.

...[later]...

I found the culprit.  In netatalk/etc/atalkd/Makefile:
line 26.

	${INSTALL} -c atalkd ${ETCDIR}/etc

should be..

	${INSTALL} -c atalkd ${ETCDIR}

Steve

"Always ... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is
better. And twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad. And too
much is never enough except when it's just about right."
			-- The Tick