Subject: Re: Apple 8*24 video card
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: E. Seth Miller <esmiller@engin.umich.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/1998 11:04:50
The 8*24 does not have an accelerator.  (It's basically the same as the
4*8, which I believe DOES work; I'm using one.)  The 8*24 GC (Graphics
Coprocessor) has an accelerator.  I don't know any real reason why the
8*24 shouldn't work, but then, I'm not exactly a NetBSD expert.  Best of
luck.

	-Seth Miller