Subject: Re: NetBSD benchmarking site?
To: Capt. Avram Dorfman <dorfman@pentagon.mil>
From: None <wb2oyc@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/12/1998 20:38:53

>Anyone have any idea what's up? Does there happen to be another site for
>this NetBSD benchmarking stuff? Is Canada just burried under so much snow
>& ice that they can't get on the Internet? 8-)
Avram,

    You might want to check the Byte Unix benchmark site.  I really don't
know if they are only for x86 machines or not, but it might be.  That
would be a shame because if it were possible to run it on a NetBSD Mac it
would really provide quite a set of comparison's as their site lists
hundred's of various machines/configs and its all with the same suite.
The results would make for some interesting comparisons....sorry I don't
have the URL handy.

Paul