Subject: Re: Color X
To: Capt. Avram Dorfman <dorfman@pentagon.mil>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/12/1998 16:47:15
Capt. Avram Dorfman wrote:

> Would the SLOTMAN kernel work w/ a PDS video card in an SE/30? Does that
> count as "NuBus?" If not, will it count as "onboard video" when the
> onboard video color stuff is working?

Well, I think that it would technically work was NuBus video, but I'm not
sure that Paul ever found where the Slot Manager is on the SE/30.  I tried
for a while, but it appeared to be patched by the version of the system I
was using.  Perhaps you could helps him find it if it doesn't already work
for you.

Later.