Subject: NetBSD benchmarking site?
From: Capt. Avram Dorfman <dorfman@pentagon.mil>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/12/1998 17:49:00
A little while ago, someone wrote in w/ a URL for a site that had a
benchmarking suite. He was also gathering benchmark stats for various
NetBSD configurations (mostly Mac systems I believe).

The url I had was http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~magus/unixbench.html. For at
least the last three days, I haven't been able to even get successful
name lookups for "mcgill.ca." I can't ping the nameservers listed for the
domain.

Anyone have any idea what's up? Does there happen to be another site for
this NetBSD benchmarking stuff? Is Canada just burried under so much snow
& ice that they can't get on the Internet? 8-)

-Capt Avram Dorfman
Chief, Network Operations
email: dorfman@pentagon.mil
(last resort email: avram@pobox.com)