Subject: Re: Color X
To: <>
From: Avatar <bshayn1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/12/1998 13:33:09
On Sun, 11 Jan 1998, Paul Goyette wrote:

>Please don't bother!  SLOTMAN only means something if you have a nubus
>video card.  It does _ABSOLUTELY NOTHING_ with internal video!

	I bothered, but you were right. Needless to say, the kernel didn't
even boot all the way through before crashing like a politician on the
slopes.

	I'm no programmer, but is there anything I can do to help get
color video for those of us less fortunate users with internal video?

  "What really interests me *  Benjamin Shayne   * "God is a comedian,
   is whether God had any   *  Graphic Designer	 *  playing to an audience
   choice in the creation   *  Micro Consultant  *  too afraid to laugh."
   of the World." -Albert E.*    Space Cadet     *      - Voltaire