Subject: Re: Color X
To: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
From: Avatar <bshayn1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/11/1998 16:40:04
On Sun, 11 Jan 1998, Mark Andres wrote:

>Assuming that you are using a Nubus video card and either the SLOTMAN
>kernel or the video-lkm, the answer is "yes". How, depeneds on your window
>manager.

	I do not have a Nubus video card, but I'm going to give the
SLOTMAN kernel a try anyway, just in case.

>I am using fvwm-1.24l from those archives and it works fine. Also, be sure
>to grab the libXpm file from there. I also believe that the Xpm library
>and fvwm2 have been done up as packages.

	I downloaded AfterStep and stayed up all night configuring it. It
is working fine ... much better than twm. Thanks.

  "What really interests me *  Benjamin Shayne   * "God is a comedian,
   is whether God had any   *  Graphic Designer	 *  playing to an audience
   choice in the creation   *  Micro Consultant  *  too afraid to laugh."
   of the World." -Albert E.*    Space Cadet     *      - Voltaire