Subject: Problems building PGP 2.6.2
To: Port Mac 68K <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/10/1998 18:00:18
Hi, all. I'm trying to build PGP 2.6.2 (I believe) for NetBSD/mac68k, and
I've hit a snag. Specifically, as(1) chokes on any and all of the
assembly-language files that come with pgp.

I'm not sure what the assembler wants, as I'm not sufficiently familiar
with 68K assembly language to see any problems.

Has anyone managed to compile pgp for NetBSD/mac68k? If so, pointers would
be welcome.

Later...

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments