Subject: Color X
To: <>
From: Avatar <bshayn1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/10/1998 12:36:26
	I have Colin Wood's version of Color X up and running with only
one minor problem. The colors make the display impossible to read. Text is
is light yellow while the background is in a slightly off yellow. Window
bars are in a pink and the text in a slightly darker pink.

	My question is: can I change colors?

	Also - and I know this was discussed here before, but - are there
any precompiled binaries of other window managers for NetBSD mac68k?

  "What really interests me *  Benjamin Shayne   * "God is a comedian,
   is whether God had any   *  Graphic Designer	 *  playing to an audience
   choice in the creation   *  Micro Consultant  *  too afraid to laugh."
   of the World." -Albert E.*    Space Cadet     *      - Voltaire