Subject: Duo Dock SCSI
To: None <dave@myrddyn.demon.co.uk>
From: Tom Tarka <tommy@slackers.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/09/1998 16:52:33
been acheived anywhere for the Duo or not and asking who was working on
it.

Well, I *was* working on it but became swamped with other projects and
didn't get very far.  As far as I know, all that works in my mini-dock is
adb, video (never tried color, just bw), and possibly the internal modem.

As of yet, I have not been able to get the dock serial ports to work, and
have only stared blankly at the SCSI problem.  If there's anyone who would
like to work on this, I'd be glad to help, but I need a little more
experience at kernel hacking before I can do it on my own.

Furthermore, if a machine is needed to test kernels on, I'd be more than
happy to provide one.

	-t

Tommy Tarka                         |             http://burri.to/~tommy
tommy@slackers.net                  |   http://www.slackers.net/AirTarka
  "I didn't get close enough .... to see her personality" - John Allison