Subject: 1.3 dmesg
To: NetBSD/mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Amitai Schlair <amitai.schlair@usa.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/06/1998 22:14:42
Just upgraded to 1.3 from 1.2.1. Wow! Very nice work.

I then set up my machine (a IIci) to run over a serial console, and
noticed that at least a couple lines (describing my Ethernet cards) are
not displayed on boot, though they had been displayed when I was running
on NuBus video. Yet they show up in 'dmesg', and 'ifconfig -a' doesn't
reveal anything untoward, so it looks like the only problem is that
lines are being omitted from the boot display. (I'm not on a network at
the moment, so I can't test them, but they look fine.) Any ideas?
Anything serious?

- Amitai