Subject: Re: Upgrade from 1.3beta to 1.3
To: Richard Massey <richardm@clear.net.nz>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/06/1998 16:45:25
Richard Massey wrote:

> Specifically, what files do I need and how should I go about it.
> BTW my internet connection is slow (14.4k).

Take a look at the INSTALL document in the NetBSD/mac68k 1.3 release
directory.  It includes upgrade instructions.  Also, Mark Andres has a
howto on the upgrade procedure:

http://www2.giganet.net/~mark/NetBSD/howtos/upgrade-howto.html

The basic answer, tho, is that you might as well download all the
distribution files and install them (I'd recommend installing from within
NetBSD....it'll be a _lot_ faster).  Make sure you install the etc.tgz set
by hand, tho.

I hope this helps some.

Later.