Subject: Re: Boot problem
To: Clark Martin <cmartin@rahul.net>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/06/1998 12:44:52
Hi,

Have you tried increasing the memory allotment for the Booter application?
I would find whatever the recommended size is and triple it in the
"Preferred" field (assuming that you have that much RAM).

Also, are you sure that you do *not* have virtual memory running under
MacOS (that include RAMDoubler)?

Mark

Best wishes for the new year,

   Mark Andres               E-mail: mark@giganet.net