Subject: Re: Programs for NetBSD & DT on Small Screens
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/1998 06:07:45
On Fri, 2 Jan 1998, Colin Wood wrote:

> > One more question: I know this one must have been asked milions of times..., but
> > how can I make Dt fit my 512*342 screen?
> > Why if I try to re-compile it, gcc says something like 'groksevid not found'
>
> How do you try to recompile it?  BTW, the README file says it was never
> tested on a smaller screen.

	Heh.. yeah I've used dt on my IIci, which the only monitor I have
for it (which I rarely use now that I have it linked to my other machines
via ethernet) is a big honkin Radius 20" (estimate... I don't know exactly
as I am borrowing it from a friend) monitor. So, sometimes things get a
little weird, and it doesn't know how to use the whole screen totally (If
I remember correctly). But, other than that it works just fine.

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!