Subject: Re: IIcx without video card
To: Armen Babikyan <synapse@lethargy.mit.edu>
From: Chris <smirks@mail.eclipse.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/02/1998 00:11:23
I've noticed the same thing in both my IIvx and q605.  The machines don't
like booting w/out monitors connected.

You can fool the machine into thinkings it's gota monitor by sticking
paperclips in specifc holes on the monitor slot.  I'm not sure exactly
which holes, but afterwards it will boot up fine.

Hoe this helps!
Chris